Friday, March 20, 2009

Here you go....MY NEW PLACE !!!

This is not easy.....I can't move the pictures around, so one of my living room is at the end :o) The first picture is from where I sit now, in my living room
on the next one you can see the window, I will take some pictures in daylight so you can see how nice it is. Notice the coffee table, I have made it my self....or the top of it



This is the Play room (I am a daycare mother, taking care of children in my home)


Another from the playroom



This is the pantry, in my very old kitchen, I so love it



And here's my kitchen (haven't got curtains yet, went to Ikea yesterday, but they didn't have what I wanted) My other place was a new building, and everything was all new when I moved in, but this is an old building, and has so much more charm, I really love it

And my bed room......
Still need to hang up some pictures and lamps, but I feel very comfortable in here


Also need a curtain ( one of them roll once)but they cost a lot, so it will have to wait....
And the other from my living room....
Well, now you have seen my new home :o)
This place is bigger than my old place, and cost me 3000 kroner less each month (that would be about $546 or £ 378 ) so this will give me more money to travel for, and that is so great.








3 comments:

Kay said...

Looks nice! Thanks for sharing!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pen said...

this looks great Lisbeth.
Really cosy, I like your furniture and decor.
I wish I lived nearby, we could sit and have a coffee.....
Good luck in your new home.