Sunday, June 7, 2009

About mobile phones

I'm a Nokia person.....now I've said it....
I've had Nokia phones since I started texting, and I do text a lot, but my N73 was getting old, (and I needed a new toy) and my friend, who buys new mobiles every 3 month, said that I should try an Sony Ericsson, and since I've never had one, I couldn't say I didn't like it, so I went out and got me a SE phone, a W595, and it's ok, but I sooooo miss my Nokia, and in about one month I can buy me a new phone, and that will be a Nokia again.....
I have been thinking about an Iphone, coz that is so cool, but they are too expensive here in Denmark, so it will have to wait till they go down in prize.
Next one might be N96....... :o)

2 comments:

Kay said...

Nokia was my favorite phone too..

Iphone's are expensive here too. So beyond me.

Lisbeth said...

I might buy an Iphone in USA when I get there,if I have the money, but I am so not sure coz there are so many other things I want to buy there :o)