Saturday, June 13, 2009

Can't belive how much it rained yesterday

Every Friday there is Friday Rock in Tivoli, and this year most names are Danish bands,( and only one I would like to see)but last night James Morrison was on, and even if it had been raining all day,and still did when he came on at 10pm, there was a lot of people there.( When you have payed the entry, the concert is for free)If the weather had been better ,I am sure there would have been so many more people.
This guy has a great voice, I got the new album, and I am going to buy his first album today ,that's for sure
Can't help thinking how hes voice will sound like in 20 years from now, when it has matured ......lol

6 comments:

Pen said...

My daughters went to see Take That at Wembley on Wednesday. James Morrison was the support and they didnt even bother to go early for him....
I think he was a strange choice for support for them.

Kay said...

any good bands?

Kay said...

how is everything?

Kay said...

just saying hello.

Pen said...

You ever going to update this Lisbeth.

Pen said...

i cant believe you haven't blogged for over a year.